Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Caught up, sort of......

Welcome to my Blogspot!
I am not much of a techie so I have been putting off listing my paintings for awhile, but I finally have them sort of caught up. I will try to get the rest listed soon. My paintings currently have been of plants inside and outside of my house. I also have a group of landscapes that I did the latter part of '07 that are currently up at the Nightsky Cafe in Troy, Ohio. As soon as they come down I will be listing them also. So, I hope you will come back often. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Suzanne Ally said...

Awesome, Annette! I'd like to hear more about your thoughts about your paintings, your sources, whatever you want to share! Can't wait to see the Night Sky paintings!
xo
suzy

e parker said...

EVerything looks great!! I can't wait for the lanscape paintings, since I've already seen them personally, I can vouch for the fact that they are wonderful!!

e parker

lp1978 said...

This is wonderful! Your paintings are spectacular! I love the colors and details. I'm especially found of the "Path to the lake". You know how I love your landscapes with trees! Aloha! Lisa

Sheila Vaughan said...

Your sense of colour and design is wonderful Annette. So looking forward to seeing more of your work on a regular basis.

Suzanne Ally said...

Ok so where are the REST of them?
What is a person to do?
Do you hear my feet tapping?
xoxo
-sa